04/06
top of page

Houston Sugarland Group

Public·54 members
Polo Baird
Polo Baird

Gumroad Female Anatomy Tutorial ^HOT^

In this tutorial, i will cover everything you need to know for sculpting a character in a dynamic pose from a sphere, including base anatomy shapes, secondary forms and surface details sculpting. Then using polypaint to do textures for skin and render in keyshot 5, finally using photoshop to composting the final images.

Gumroad Female Anatomy Tutorial

Because the planes of the head are exactly the same for all of these, you will be able to apply these concepts to any head moving forward with a better understanding of how every shape interacts and works together towards a cohesive result. Male, female, stylized, anatomically accurate, and everything in between. This tutorial also covers masculine and feminine rhythms, as well as anatomical proportions of the face. With all of this information you should be able to move forward confidently to sculpting any head.

During this tutorial, you will learn how I go about creating a female model. I will show you my process of blocking the model from scratch, the female proportions and main muscle groups to always keep in mind. We will look at the differences from the male and female models and we will pose the models and look at the things to always keep in mind when working with female bodies.You will also get access to all the files used in the videos.

Info:During this tutorial, you will learn how I go about creating a female model. I will show you my process of blocking the model from scratch, the female proportions and main muscle groups to always keep in mind. We will look at the differences from the male and female models and we will pose the models and look at the things to always keep in mind when working with female bodies.

As an arti